Friday, February 18, 2011

What I Learned!!!!!!!!

   In Angel's blog I found out his view on some topics. I noticed how he acknowledgedthe extreme racism that is still present, to this day. I noticed how some people justify their racism by declaring them all criminals, even though only a small percent are actually criminals. The view on mexicans, especially in the states near the border are more inclined to racism, and this should change.
   In Elsa's blog I noticed the long voyage many Japanese had to undergo to achieve new opportunities. They had to go through Hawaii and then go to the U.S. Since the voyage was so long many stayed in Hawaii. Many Japanese were actually succesful as businessmen, fishers and fruit vendors, includig other agricultural jobs.
   From Natassia's blog, I noticed her heritage, and how she is of European descent. She has spanish blood from her surname which was Ciurana, and with time changed to Siurano. I noticed how it was a large honor to get lordship over a place, and the honor that comes with that name. She writes about her origins which are similar to the origins of most of our forefathers.
   In Nelsharry's blog, I noticed how even important or famous people feel about immigration and their related topics. Shakira was talking about her views on these topics. It showed how everyone is affected by them. I noticed how status does not elevate from the problems of the world and everyone is thinking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment